FANDOM


In Hero Zero sidekicks are the known pets.They get unlocked at level 60,and the first is for free.Your first sidekick grows one skill and if you are lucky,the grow two.Here's a list with sidekicks tricks:


Special abilities assistants 

There are a total of 25 special abilities and are:  Special abilities are unlocked at level 10:  1) It  Stuns your opponent for a round.  You have 20 percent chance to stun your opponent for a round. It can only happen once during the battle.  2) Continuous Hits  It causes more damage to the opponent in many rounds  You have 40 percent chance to provoke additional damage for 4 rounds, which corresponds to 45 percent of the current damage your attacks. It can happen many times during a match.  3) Not So Bad  Decreases critical damage levied  You have 20 percent chance to decreases damage that you cause your opponent by 40 percent. It can happen only once during a match.  4) First I  Increases the chance to give the first blow  You have 40 percent more likely to give the first blow.  5) Not So  Allows tried after critical damage  You have 45 percent chance to give another blow, he has to hit your opponent is critical. It can happen only once during a match.  6) slime dripping Continue  It causes damage to the opponent for many laps  You have 40 percent chance to succeed bonus damage for 4 laps, corresponding to 50 percent of the damage caused by the attack unleashed. It can happen many times during a match.

7) Intercepted

It reduces the damage that you receive from missiles

You have 15 probability decreases the damage from your enemy missiles at 75. It can happen many times during a match.    Special abilities are unlocked at level 20:  1) Eagle Eye  Increases hit chance  It reduces the possibility of avoiding your opponent by 5 percent.  2) Four Eyes  Increases your basic instinct  Increases your basic instincts by 10 percent.  3) Bodyguard  Reduces chance to accept critical damage  The critical strike chance of your opponent is reduced by 5 percent.  4) Hang the Jogging  Increases your core strength  Increases your strength by 10 percent.  5) The Power of Two  Increase your core strength  Increase your core strength by 10 percent.  6) Bring the Wood  Increases damage by missiles  Increases the damage you do with rockets by 10 percent.  7) Smarty  Increases your basic intelligence  Increases your basic intelligence by 10 percent.  8) Run Penalnti  Increases your chance to succeed blow  Reduces the possibility of your opponent to dodge your hit by 6 percent.  9) Hard Nut  Reduces chance to accept critical damage  The critical strike chance of your opponent is reduced by 6 percent.  10) Encouraged  Reduces minus degrees trophies  Your minus points of the trophies will be reduced by 15 percent.    Special abilities are unlocked at level 30:  1) Coverage!  You manage to avoid an attack  You have 20 percent chance to avoid a hit. It can happen only once during a match.  2) Revenge!  You can return critical damage  You have 30 percent possibility to return immediately to the opponent 50 percent loss on a critical hit. It can happen only once during a match.  3) tricking Death  Survive the last hit  When your opponent achieves a winning hit, your life points are 1 and the battle continues. It can happen only once during a match.  4) One of you and me one  You can return loss  You have 15 percent possibility to return immediately to the opponent 25 percent of the damage from a blow. It can happen many times during a match.  5) Two is Better than One  You can attack twice  You have 25 percent chance to attack twice in succession. It can happen only once during a match.  6) Diana!  Critical hits caused more damage  You have 30 percent chance that the critical hit you cause 50 percent more damage. It can happen only once during a match.  7) Reinforced  It reduces the damage that you receive  You have 10 potential to reduce the damage caused by your enemy at 25. It can happen many times during a match.

8) Sharp Nails  Critical hits caused more damage  You have 40 percent chance to challenge them 50 percent more damage with your critical hits. It can happen only once during a match.  Assistants Experience  As mentioned above, the active assistant takes 2% of the experience you get. Below is a list with the experience needed each level of the assistant:  30 -> 1750  29 -> 1700  28 -> 1650  27 -> 1600  26 -> 1550  25 -> 1,500  24 -> 1,450  23 -> 1400  22 -> 1350  21 -> 1,300  20 -> 1250  19 -> 1,200  18 -> 1,150  17 -> 1100  16 -> 1,050  15 -> 1,000  14 -> 950  13 -> 900  12 -> 850  11 -> 800  10 -> 750  9 -> 700  8 -> 650  7 -> 600  6 -> 550  5 -> 500  4 -> 450  3 -> 400  2 -> 350  We observe that at every level need 50 more experience points than in the previous one. Total 30 450 experience points needed to reach the level of 30, which is the maximum. This corresponds to 1,522,500 own your experience points.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.